ATTORNEY AT LAW
- St. Mary's University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
- J.D. - 1994
- University of Texas, Austin, Texas
- B.A. in Economics - 1990
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas, pro hac vice
- Super Lawyers by Thomson Reuters, Texas Rising Star
- Representing international hotel chain in development dispute relating to property on San Antonio River Walk.
- Representing multinational corporation in breach of contract dispute with authorized fabricator/distributor.
- Representing credit union in action to recover funds misappropriated by former employee.
- Representing international law firm in defense of legal malpractice claim relating to patent drafting and subsequent infringement suits.
- Representing pharmaceutical company against claims made in class action for product defect.
- Representing oilfield service company in dispute with former employee.
- Representing California municipalities and water districts for damages caused by defective water pipe.
- Representing water pump supplier in action breach of contract against installer.
- Representing numerous insureds against claims based on product defect.
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Boerne ISD Mentor Program